May 14, 2009

What's up?

Hmm... I think it is high time I returned to this place. I've been both reluctant and eager to produce stuff for this little endevour of mine. One of the things that annoyed me was the fact that when I write a slightly bigger article it usually stretches all down and leaves the impression that it is f*cking long and possibly discouraging to read. So I tinkered with the available designs and I seem to enjoy this new colour theme too much to leave it. I think I will stick to the tight column format of the blog for two reasons:
1. As mentioned above I like the look.
2. If I think of myself as columnist this might allow me to be less reluctant to produce stuff more often and on a tight shedule. So basicly the column format will be a blessing and a challange - to create meaningful and witty short posts :)
See ya soon! (I hope.)

No comments:

Archive