June 04, 2009

On "Twilight" and Furry...

I finally saw "Twilight". A true test to my perseverence. Well, I can't say much good about it, and I don't want to be too hard on its flaws. It was frankly mediocre. I was really annoyed how all the characters tried to make Bela like them, even Rowling didn't force the people to lick up to Harry that much. So enough about that and to make this post more meaningful here is next batch of comics. And my editor will quite enjoy those for they are furry.
"Better Days" I enjoyed. In past simple for it recently finished the story. It was a story not always happy and one that had its ups and downs. It was a story about life. The life of a brother and a sister and their broken family. The art is not amazing but decent enough and if you are a little on the furry side you will probably like it even more. The new comic again drawn and written by Jay Naylor is called "Original Life" and is just starting so there isn't much to talk about it.
"Sequential Art" is done by Phillip M. Jackson and I like it more than "Better Days". Possibly because of the finer art and the more refreshing and entertaining cast and comedy story lines. It is the story about an artist, his roomates- a cat and a penguin and the squirel girl they find on their attic.
"DMFA" is probably the one comic I should have started with. "Miss Mab" as it was originally called was what showed me the wonderous world of furry. The comic is about the adventures of Amber's - the authors' characters from an online furry game. The art has evolved a lot from its early years and the Dan and Mab have had quite a lot of adventures since the start of the series.
So this is for today. Hope you don't think I am an weaboo now.

No comments:

Archive