July 20, 2008

Seafloor...

As always I suck at fulfilling my goals and promises. So again almost another month without an update. At least life goes on... Even without me posting seemingly senseless rants about this and that. Good for the world or I would have been the doom of us all...

And indeed life has been going on. Work is going fine but when back home I somehow manage to occupy myself with everything but not checking my studies left for the summer. And living like a hermit crab doesn't let you have enough time to focus on stuff like that. Or so I delude myself. After leaveing my former residence I really felt like a squishy little crab wondering what happened to his old cozy shell. I have been fortunate to accomodate two temporary shells so far and I must say it was and is fun. On the side not I really like to thank Neda and now Nickolai and Ivan for their hospitality. I want to assure you that I will try to force myself to grow my own carapace around this squishy body of mine so I can bear the harsh currents of the our ever so turbulant sea...

Till next we meet, or don't...

No comments:

Archive