May 07, 2008

Braaainsss...

With the idea of keeping the blog lively I decided to do an improvised update with something fun. Recently I was out with an old friend of mine that I haven't seen for a while and he spoke how he thinks a Zombie Apocalypse will be an inevitable undoing of us all. And to my surprise he linked me this: "Zombie Survival Quiz"* - Just click "Play This Game!" to start the quiz. It was pretty nice organised and fun to do and the final scoring was very entertaining so I decided to share the link with anyone who sacrifices a shred of his time to peek here. And here is my score that really brightened my day:

Physical Rating (Your Physical Survivability, Endurance and Strenght) - B:
With a little training and exercise, you'll be ready for an undead outbreak.
Mental Rating (Your Mental Stability, Endurance and Intelligence) - D:
Your naps in school hardly prepared you for what you will encounter. (too damn true about the naps...)
Experience Rating (Your knowledge of outbreaks and how to deal with them) - D:
You must have seen or heard of at least one zombie movie.
Emotional Rating (Your emotional integrity) - D:
You are individual totally focused on survival. Emotions only get in your way.

Total Survival Rank - A:
Barring some unforeseen cataclysm, you will survive and pass your invaluable experience and knowledge to future generations.

It really brightened my day because for a change from other tests and quiz this one really sets you to answear fairly and truthfully and still doesn't let you feel like looser in the end... Well, maybe because I hit a nice score in the end... well, not the highest one but good enough for me :D !

And not to forget:
Happy Birthday, Little Brother. Let the forces of good always watch over you.

*newgrounds.com are currently doing some site improvements so the link may not be accessible all them time : / alternative link I found is this.

No comments:

Archive