October 31, 2008

Gu Comics

I just had to start with the one webcomic that introduced me to this medium. I found Gu Comics back in my high school years when "World of Warcraft" was released. It surprisingly filled a gap I didn't know existed in me... the joy of seeing role-playing game funny or stupid moments portraited in a caricature way. Through the years Gu Comics have gained a faithful circle of readers and Gu Comics' creator William makes sure we keep up with news from the world of entertainment industries beside the usual computer game humour. His graphic style have become unique through years of practise and is another of Gu's trademarks. Updated almost every weekday Gu has become one of my check-every-day pages. I recomend it to all interested in computer games, especially MMORPGs, and everything else going around in the back of entertainment industries.

No comments:

Archive