October 31, 2008

Tracks...

... life never seems to get onto the ones you imagined. So anyway this is a quick update to show that I am still alive. Thankfully Nikolai and Ivan decided I am too much fun to miss having around so I permanently found a living quarter for now. As usual time is not enough with school and work , and suprisingly good amount of classy computer games (going out this month) eating it away but I will try to realize few of the ideas swirling in my head. One in particular will reveal my geeky side. After my webcomic bookmarks passed over fifty I will start a little research upon why each one of them has gotten my attention and share with you which ones will remain there and get a place in the little link tag to the right. Cheers, to all the dawgs and kittehs checking this rant!

No comments:

Archive